The proposed Group’s aims would be to:
- To develop the theory and practice of group CBT.
- To increase access to CBT by promoting confidence in running group CBT programmes amongst practitioners.
- To act as a discussion forum for those running or thinking about running group CBT programmes.
- To raise consciousness about the strengths and limitations of group CBT.
- To arrange periodic gatherings of those with an interest on group CBT, face to face, teleconference and webinars.
Committee Members (to be ratified)
If you wish to become a member of the SIG please email firstname.lastname@example.org