What can I do if my organisation isn't following your guidelines for supervision?

If your workplace is not providing you with enough supervision to allow you to become or remain accredited, it may be helpful to show your employer our guidelines. We can't intervene in workplace disputes. So if your supervision is inadequate, or with an inappropriate supervisor, try to resolve this with your manager. 

If this doesn't work, use your workplace’s protocols, possibly including Human Resources and/or your union. Peer and private supervision are other possibilities, although your work place may have guidance on whether or not it would allow this.

You can check our requirements at Supervision Guidelines.

0330 320 0851
Registered office
Minerva House, Hornby Street, Bury, Lancashire  BL9 5BN
Privacy Notice
Privacy Policy
0330 320 0851
Registered charity No. 1098704   A company limited by guarantee No. 4839948   Registered in England and Wales   VAT reg No. 732 5316 53