Answers to commonly asked questions can be found in the following sections:
- information on how and where to train in CBT can be found in our Training and Careers in CBTsection
- the Accreditation webpages provide the answers to many frequent questions
- Ethical and Clinical Dilemmas FAQs in the Membership section may also be helpful
- Payments and admin enquiries may be made during office hours by calling Accreditation Admin on 0330 320 0851 then select option 2
lf you still cannot find the answer to your question, or you need to notify us of specific information, please email us at email@example.com
We will respond to your email within 28 days
If you are enquiring about a re-accreditation declaration due within the next 4 weeks, you will be contacted by the administration team in due course and provided with instructions on how to make the Reaccreditation Declaration
There have been some delays in the process recently due some teething problems with the new system and your invitation to reaccredit, or the confirmation of reaccreditation may be a little delayed.
You will remain accredited through any delay. Please only contact accreditation if your invitation or confirmation is more than six weeks overdue.
No accreditations will lapse unless a member has not responded within two months and without several attempts by the Accreditation Admin team to contact the member.
Completed declarations only should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation Phone Service - Members Only
The schedule is subject to change, sometimes at short notice, so please check here before ringing.
If our officers are taking other calls and you get through to the voicemail, please call back on the same number a few minutes later.
0330 320 0851 then select option 1
April Phone Service Schedule:
- Thursday 4th April 2pm-4pm
- Week 8th April - no service due to Spring Conference
- Thursday 18th April 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 23rd April 2pm-4pm