Therapist & Coach (CBT)
A revolutionary new concept in the health and well being space. A gym for the soul. Imagine a gym style membership service which provides complimentary therapies , psychological education , holistic treatments together in a beautiful space. Imagine wework / gym space for health and well being. 4000 sq ft space in London, with corporate backing.
We are looking to build a team of people who are passionate about self development and therapy. However it’s important that you also have a proven track record in your respective fields. We are looking for a number of placements.
Awake will provide clients for you to work with, audiences to speak to, and we will market your services amplifying you’re identity as an expert. Consider us a launch pad for you and your therapy practice.
Awake Therapist & Coach (CBT)
Salary £35k-£40k Plus Comission
Part time & Full time roles
Contact Tom: email@example.com
We are looking for multi skilled therapists with a passion and knowledge of different therapeutic disciplines. This is an incredible position for you to be involved in all the exciting parts of the business. From providing therapy services to teaching wisdom to customers.
In particular we are interested in expertise in one or more of the following, transactional analysis, CBT, family systems therapy , attachment therapy. It’s a plus if you also have training in other self development theories (I.e. The Gottman institute,Dr Demartini etc or have a philosophical background for example Stoicism or Cynicism)
- Provide therapy services to members.
- Help Curate educational curriculum.
- Run group therapy classes
- Deliver short training programs in basic therapy theory.
- Write blog articles
- Help with social content
Ideal person ( this is a wish list-don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes)
- qualified therapist
- Delivered coaching programs
- Passionate about self development & therapy.
- Creative and loves learning new theories
- Group therapy experience
- Good presenter and good in front of people, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Open minded
- Can write creatively and feels comfortable writing blog articles.
- Wants to be a part of something amazing.
- Entrepreneurial mindset