Salary Band: £23,230 - £36,664
Hours: Full and part-time positions available
Location: Nottingham City, Mansfield & Ashfield and Newark & Sherwood
Insight Healthcare, part of the Concern Group, is a highly regarded, national organisation and experienced
provider of IAPT services to the NHS. Due to continued success and national growth we have opportunities for
motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team in the Newark, Mansfield, Ashfield and Sherwood areas.
The team will be offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling As a key member of the team, you
will be valued for the expertise you bring and the contribution you make to maintaining Insight’s excellent
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in
delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do. This is
an excellent time to joinus as we experience ongoing growth and continue to seek new opportunities to further
strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love you to join us if you are:
- BACP/UKCP accredited or equivalent
- Able to build strong therapeutic relationships with clients
- Experienced in delivering short term counselling therapy
- An enthusiastic team player, hard-working and organised
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- A comprehensive induction with ongoing access to training, development and clinical supervision
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to
purchase additional leave
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including
free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- An enhanced pension scheme and death in service insurance
Please visit https://www.insighthealthcare.org/work-for-us/vacancies/ to find out more information on this
role and how to apply.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, which Concern Group will cover the cost of. If you have
not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.