Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Part time 16 hours
£40000 ( £16000 part time)
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the area you’ll be working in
Health Clinics. We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments and GP appointments. Our services and treatments are available to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
What you'll be doing
Working on behalf of Bupa, you’ll be based at and working within a well-known Bupa client’s workplace providing Low and High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy within a stepped care model for adults with common mental health problems, including depression and a range of anxiety disorders. We are looking for people with energy, enthusiasm and a high level of skills and experience. In addition to your clinical delivery, you’ll also be utilizing your knowledge and experience to contribute to the client’s mental health strategy and agenda through prevention and promotion activity.
What’s a typical day?
- Assessing client’s well-being needs, including their mental health and social support and making evidence based therapy recommendations
- Delivering one on one CBT invention
- Providing advice and support to individuals and the client’s management teams, strategy and mental wellbeing agenda
- Adherence to professional standards and compliance with regulatory frameworks
- Working with the client and key stakeholders to deliver mental wellbeing prevention and promotion activity
Who are we looking for?
- Must have a Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapist/High Intensity Course
- BABCP Accreditation
- Rich and varied experience of Counselling and/or CBT Therapy across different sectors
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Our Salford Quays office is a brand new purpose-built facility which has been specially designed for modern, flexible ways of working. For non-drivers, it’s easily accessible by tram from central Manchester.
- Time to care for your patients
- Huge opportunity to develop your career
- Award winning clinical leadership programmes
- CPD opportunities
- Well established national clinical network
- Strong benefits package
- Support with BABCP Accreditation
- Monthly clinical supervision
- Access to BMJ Learning online CPD portal
- Access to over 12,000 journals via Open Athens access
- Bupa Health insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to healthy minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
We’re an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com
For full details and to apply visit: https://bupa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/EXT_CAREER/job/Belfast/CBT-Therapist_R1033626-2