Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist, Adolescent & Adult in Dean Clinic Cork
(Permanent Full-time: 0.4 WTE Adolescent, 0.6 WTE Adult)
Applicants for the position must:
- Hold a recognised degree or higher qualification in Nursing or an Allied Profession.
- Have recognised training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, such as a Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Be Maintaining current registration with the appropriate professional body e.g. Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland, Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy Ireland (CBPI) (or equivalent) and adhering to the policies, standards and ethics required by that body.
- Be currently accredited by or eligible for accreditation by the professional body.
- Have a minimum of five years’ post qualification clinical experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist.
- Have experience working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Have experience working in a community-based setting (desirable).
Informal enquiries only to:
Debbie van Tonder
Tel: (01) 2493447
CNM3 CBT Department
Tel: (01) 249 3223
APPLICATIONS SHOULD NOT BE MADE TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESSES
A Job Description, detailing the roles and full criteria, is available from the career’s page of the Hospital’s website www.stpatricks.ie/current-vacancies
Applications in the form of covering letter and curriculum vitae should be uploaded as one document to www.stpatricks.ie/current-vacancies by Monday 6th July 2020
NB: It is intended to hold interviews for the position on 13th/14th July 2020
Panels may be formed from which future positions may be filled
St. Patrick's Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer