Job Type: Full-time/ Part Time Permanent role
Salary: Negotiable based on skills and experience
Base: Home location
CBT Clinics are seeking BABCP Accredited CBT Therapists to join our multi award-winning team working remotely from home delivering remote therapy interventions by telephone and secure video conferencing.
CBT Clinics are a UK wide provider of Psychological Healthcare combining in-person therapy with digital health technology to help people live healthier, happier lives. Our mission is to provide industry leading, world-class services, embracing digital technologies with clinical expertise, to deliver best-in-class clinical outcomes for our service-users. We believe this starts with the right people being supported to be the best they can be.
Are you passionate about delivering clinical excellence? Are you able to demonstrate skills in providing remote therapy whilst maintaining outstanding clinical outcomes? Do you enjoy working collaboratively as part of an innovative team? Would you thrive in a home-based role, with clinical support, supervision and CPD? Then our role could be perfect for you!
As a homeworking clinician delivering remote therapy interventions your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1:1 clinical assessments and interventions via telephone and secure video to our customers
- Manging an agreed caseload and number of contacts per week
- Ensuring that treatment is in line with NICE guidelines and evidence-based practice, whilst being individualised to each customer’s needs
- Ensuring the organisation continues to deliver excellence in clinical, work and satisfaction outcomes
- Providing advice, support and peer supervision to other colleagues working within the organisation
In return, we offer the opportunity to work within a vibrant, forward thinking organisation with opportunities to progress your clinical skills through supported supervision and professional development, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and a strong benefits package.
See our website at www.cbtclinics.co.uk for more information about our company. To apply (send a copy of your CV) or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org