CBT Psychotherapist and Integrative Psychotherapist
This post requires existing accreditation to the BABCP. Part time applicants may be considered.
Curian Medical are a nationwide provider of medical treatment and rehabilitation, working closely with the insurance and personal injury markets. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to mould a recently defined role with the support from our clinical lead. The majority of our clients generally require mid - low level intervention. Immediate caseload available. For more information, please visit www.curianmedical.co.uk
Your main duties will include:
- Deliver Psychotherapy predominantly remotely, via phone and video conferencing technologies
- Offer face to face consultation where possible
- Provide clinical specialist input and advice within Curian Medical and to other staff members
- Deliver psychotherapy which can evidence positive measurable outcomes and assist Clinical Lead in the best ways to communicate evidences
- Ensure the clinical effectiveness of own practice and of service functioning by participating in audit and development activities
- Ensures the integrity and effectiveness of the sessions, ensuring a range of professional standards are met in relation to the delivery of each session
- Promote clinical principles
- Sustain records of sessions, including initial, interim and discharge reports
- Liaising with others (if needed) to help any changes happen
- Assisting in fine tuning Curian Medical’s delivery of Psychotherapy and other associated services (including EAP) by working alongside
- Responsible for practice and management of caseload, including booking of patients and communication
Delivery of Psychotherapy services by the post holder will aim to address specific related issues in more depth, often through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). The focus of the work is based on therapeutic principles, where the postholder provides specialist input to develop and maintain Curian Medical’s strong brand within the Medico Legal, Rehab and insurance industry’s.
- You are a qualified psychotherapist registered with the BABCP, or actively working towards accreditation and can evidence this.
- You have at least 2 years of clinical work experience offering psychological therapy to individuals and ideally couples.
- You are competent in at least two psychological models one being CBT.
- You have experience of working with a wide range of presenting clinical difficulties including anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- You take full clinical responsibility for your clients' care and can set out and hold boundaries with clients including adhering to regular weekly sessions and a cancellation policy.
35 hours per week, spread over 5 days. Generally 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, but a degree of flexibility is expected. Although we may consider part time applicants.
You will be supported through regular formal supervision and appraisal, with professional advice and guidance available.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Please make applications to Robert Haynes: firstname.lastname@example.org