Accredited CBT Therapists (Home-based)
Are you an experienced accredited CBT Therapist wanting the flexibility to work from home?
ICS Digital Therapies is a unique digital IAPT service partnering with NHS services to deliver step 2 and step 3 treatment in a flexible and accessible manner. Clinical quality and patient choice are at the forefront of our delivery.
We are expanding our remote network of highly skilled CBT Therapists. The successful candidates will need to have:
- Accreditation with the BABCP
- Previous experience working within an IAPT setting
- Experience and training using iaptus
- A minimum of 8 hours per week availability (full-time positions available also)
Our CBT treatment is delivered 1:1 across a range of digital means including text, audio/phone and secure video.
ICS Digital Therapies provide:
- Frequent clinical supervision
- Leading rates of pay
- Flexible working hours – 7am – 11pm, 7 days a week
- Ongoing CPD
- A fun and supportive working environment
This CBT therapist role is an ongoing position with no end date. Ideally, we are looking for the successful candidates to start immediately. If you are interested in delivering accessible mental health support in an innovative setting, please get in touch.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this webform: https://icsdigitaltherapies.com/online-therapist-registration/.