Accreditation Guidance during Covid-19 Social Distancing
Although the BABCP office is closed, all the accreditation team are working from home. We are doing all we can to keep accreditation processes running as smoothly as possible, but bear with us as there will be a few changes -
- Please do not send anything to us by post
- We are still accepting Accreditation applications and Reaccreditation Declarations
- Level 2 and Full Accreditation applications are already accepted by email. We will shortly also accept electronically submitted Provisional Accreditation applications, including those with KSAs. Guidance on how to do this will be posted on the relevant webpages.
- If the current situation has delayed your application, we will accept forms and supporting documents according to the date from which the application would have been submitted.
- Extensions for Full Accreditation due dates can be requested as usual by emailing email@example.com
- If you are waiting for a Full accreditation award or for Reaccreditation, you will remain accredited if there is any delay.
Contacting the Accreditation Team
- We can still take diverted phone calls for payments and CBT Register enquiries on the usual number – 0330 320 0851 - option 1 (Accreditation Team) then select option 2 (Administration).
- The processing of applications will still take an average of 18 weeks from the date of payment. Please only contact the team about the progress of your application if it has been longer than that since you paid.
- We have had to close the Accreditation Phone service until further notice but Accreditation enquiries can still be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.